Tuesday 18 December 2012

JOY to the world..........CTS#9

Hello,


Here's this week's CASE(E) this sketch #9.  I think I've missed a couple but here goes.........My take on this pretty sketch.


I've stamped part of a sentiment from AnnaBelle Stamps Holly Branch set and used MFT Die-namics By the Letters to spell JOY. Using the Scor-pal to finish of the front of the white panel.

Nice and simple for what should be my last Christmas card this year..........I think :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look who came to sing to me:


One of the little 'superb blue wrens' that visit our garden.  They never sit still so it's really hard to get a clear picture of them. Often by the time I grab the camera they've moved on! I took this through the window which didn't help, but I wanted to draw him so this picture was good enough!

See you soon, I'm off to the hairdressers for my Christmas tidy up :)



Photobucket

11 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love this simple message. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E)This Sketch this week!

Selma said...

Looks like he is singing his little heart out to you. What a pretty little bird.

Patti P. said...

Hey Sue,

Saw you at CTS and had to come visit, sorry to have not been by in a while....having wrist problems and trying to stay off of the computer.
I love your card, simply perfect!
Merry Christmas
hugs.....

Selma said...

Oops! I meant to comment on your card too. I really like the way you interpreted the sketch by using the letters. Very pretty.

Deborah Frings said...

Uber simplicity - absolutely love it! And the little wren is just lovely!

lostinpaper said...

FABulous cas design Sue! Love the way you have embossed the lines and 'hung' the sentiment! Can't wait to see your picture of the wren... do you share?

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous card and awesome bird! Aren't you the lucky one, maybe she was singing Joy to the World!

Jackie Rockwell said...

LOVE the simplicity of your card!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Lorraine said...

Love the simplicity of this card looks so clean and fresh. Hugs x

Angela said...

Awesome take on the sketch!!

Anonymous said...

Love how you hung your sentiment and such a great classic color combo :) Thanks for playing at CAS(E) this Sketch!