Saturday 15 December 2012

Penny Black - Christmas Friends

Hello,

If you check out the Scrapbook Boutique Blog you will see this card made with products from the store.  I've loved colouring these cute images from Penny Black this Christmas.....This one I think went to my Mum who would love the little robin and his hedgehog friend!



The pretty DP is from Carta Bella, a 6 inch pad called Winter Fun,


I've coloured with Copic markers and popped up a section of the hedgehog as well as the second little robin........Hope you enjoy this layered card.


See you soon.........

Photobucket

4 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Super colouring and fab colours. Gorgeous! PS: thank you so much for my chrissy card, it was superb.

xx M

Skye said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the nice soft colours

Angela said...

OOOOH I love this card and I love the pale blue too! I MUST have the faux crochet border die!!!!

lostinpaper said...

Adorable Sue! The second robin on the sentiment banner is genius, I'm sure your mother loved it!