Wednesday 19 January 2011

Help For Katie - CPS#201




If you check the top right hand side panel you'll see the 'Help For Katie' badge.  This little digital image is one donated to help raise funds for Katie and her family. By purchasing the images for a small fee you can help too.

By Lori Designs donated this illustration......how sweet is it?  The sentiment was donated by Doodle Pantry.

I've had fun colouring a few of the donated images but this is the first completed card.

I've used the Card Positioning Sketch 201 for my card .
The image is coloured with Copic Markers.
Card is from LSS.
DP by SU
 Embellishments: AnnaBelle Stamps

Hope you like it!


Photobucket

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is super adorable! I haven't colored in any of my images yet!

Deborah Frings said...

Sue - this is just so sweet - I think it's a really lovely collection of images.

Marlene said...

Super adorable card! Such a great cause, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Such an adorable image you have chosen to use, Sue! Nice sketch, I got to use one from CPS last week!

Monique said...

Awwe this is so sweet Sue... Love it :)Hugs Monique

Edna Morrisedie said...

This image ROCKS, I love what you did with the little FAM too!