Sunday 16 January 2011

More Red and White....



Time to own up! This is the first card I made for AnnaBelle Stamps Say It In Red & White Challenge.  Can you spot my goof?

My card uses a couple of sets,  the pretty butterfly from the new January released set 'All Things Grow'.  I've also used the circle border and a sentiment from 'Sentimental Bluebells'.
Really love this new white twine from AnnaBelle, threaded through a button and tied in a bow.
Then just because we love a bit of bling..........some Cherry Sprinkles along the embossed base to complete the card.


The Red & White Challenge went up on Friday but it wasn't until  Saturday that AnnaBelle stamps released All Things Grow, which included this little butterfly!!!! Whoops!

Hope you like this one....

Photobucket

Supplies:
Stamps:  AnnaBelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells, All Things Grown with Love.
Ink: SU Poppy Parade. Memento Tuxedo Black.
Card: American Craft, White and DP Backyard Peep. SU Poppy Parade, 
Embellishments: AnnaBelle Stamps white twine. Cherry Sprinkles, Red button from stash.
Equipment: Corner Rounder, Sewing machine and Scor-Pal.


Photobucket

13 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

It's a beauty my friend... even with the goof!

Robyn said...

I really love this one Sue! I've put in an order for some of that lovely twine too!! Super pretty!

Auntie Em said...

So pretty! Love the crisp image of the butterfly and the border. Red and white is always so charming and love it tied up with the button and twine!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Susan Hogan said...

Pretty card but! Doesn't look like a goof from my point of view. Just bought that set - it has some lovely sentiments doesn't it and I thought it would be good for men's cards.

Teresa Abajo said...

Love this card Sue! I think red and white will be a fave colour combo for 2011 for me :)

Andrea said...

And it's beautiful Sue!!

CraftieConnie said...

Love the red and white, you have done such a pretty job with this,love how you embellished it.

Melissa said...

Such a beautiful card Sue, I love the layout and the rounded corners. Definately going into my inspiration file!

redwasher1 said...

I love this beauty!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Sweet card .like the embossed lines with the sentiment and bling at the bottom

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is stunning - lovely backing paper and really pretty stamps. Beautiful!!

Kylie said...

Your card is sooooooooooooo pretty, Sue!
LOVE everything about your card!

Hugs,
Kylie X

Monique said...

This is wonderful Sue..Love the PP and the Twine with the button. The scoring at the bottom looks fab :)