Friday 7 January 2011

Say It With...1,2,3 Recipe Challenge.......

...... that's right, this week AnnaBelle Stamps is challenging you to use:

One Border Stamp,
Two Flowers,
Three Sprinkles/Gems.

Every card entered goes in the draw at the end of the month to win a Aus$20 shopping voucher for the AnnaBelle Stamps on-line store.
Better still, if you use an AnnaBelle Stamp and post your entry to the Gallery HERE you will be in the running to win another prize.


For my card I've CASED this one I found while blog hopping! Fabulous layout, had to try it!



I've used Backgrounds By Design 1 polka dots and Stemmed Flowers for my card with the sentiment from Ballerina Rose.  For the flowers I used two  AnnaBelle petals from the brown kit. The three clear gems are from the same kit ....(the smallest being in the sentiment flower!)

Hope to see your card in the challenge!


Photobucket
Supplies:
Card: White Bazzill, Black American Craft card and SU Kraft
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps Backgrounds By Design 1, Stemmed Flowers, Ballerina Rose.
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black. 
Embellishments:  AnnaBelle Petals and Clear Gems. White Gel Pen.
Equipment: Cuttlebug and Universal Embossing Folder Woodgrain.

16 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous card -- I do like that layout you used! and the colors are very elegant!

Ida said...

Very nice Monochromatic card. Fun layout too.

Kylie said...

Another inspirational card, Sue!
LOVE your design and the lovely colours you used!
Cute idea with putting the tiny gem in the flower sentiment, love that idea!

Have a great weekend! Take Care,
Kylie X

Teresa Abajo said...

Great challenge Sue! I had some fun with this one.

Kathy Jones said...

Love the elegant simplicity of this card Sue!! Fabulous colour combo! Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous! I love your layout!!!

Andrea said...

Love this Sue, the layout it fabulous!
Andrea
x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a fun sketch, Sue! This is a great one for using up little bits!

Shirley-Anne said...

love the colour combo for the panels and that sentiment is lovely . nice to see gems in flower centre instead of brads
for a change

Edna Morrisedie said...

Nice job with the challenge, I love the warm tones with all the white, looks great!

Laurie said...

I love your version of this layout!! Those polka dots are fabulous and I love the little flowers! Thank for linking my card!! ;)

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty Sue! Love the layout and color comb! Beautiful work of art!

Juls said...

just gorgeous! I love your use of Kraft! Hugs Juls

CraftinGranny said...

Great momochromatic card. Love that sketch! "Hugs" Carol

Kym Weber said...

Gorgeous card! Love the layout! Beautifully done!

~Hugs~Kym

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, this is really nice, I love hose darker colors against all the white. Just beautiful!