Monday 3 January 2011

Sassy Cheryl's - A Star!!!


Here's a fun card using another of Sassy Cheryl's digital images. This one was given to her group members at PCP.  I printed her small enough to sit in the centre of my star shaped card.   This is the  great thing about digital images........you can adjust the size to suit your project.  The Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter was used to design and cut the stars to fit a five inch envelope.  Some ribbon and star gems make up the embellishments and the card is ready for a little drama queen who loves to play dress-up!!!

I got to meet another of my blogging friends last night............the lovely and very talented Nilla, along with her husband and son.  Nilla and I had planned to meet up the last time she visited Sydney from  Malaysia but I had the flu and had to cancel, so I was really looking forward to her trip this year. I just hope we can spend some more time together before too long........maybe some stamping time!!!  


Thanks for dropping by......

Photobucket

Supplies:
Sassy Cheryl Digital image, coloured with Copic Markers.
Card: American Craft Card in Red and Cream. Scrap of cream card from LSS.
Embellishments: Annabelle Stamps Star gems, Scrap of red organza ribbon.
Equipment: Computer, Printer, Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter.

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your so lucky... meeting Nilla! She has such a great talent! Love your star card, very creative!

craftieodmae said...

What a fun card! I love it, fantastic!

Betty Benton said...

Fantastic card -- love this star design!

Kylie said...

Adorable card Sue!
LOVE the image and your star shaped card is fantastic, love it!!!
I so want one of those Pazzles Cutters lol! LOVE the creations you make with it!

Have a great week! Hugs,
Kylie X

Susan Hogan said...

What a star! Please check back at my blog - there is a blog award.

Monique said...

Happy New Year Sue!! What a fun card :) I love this image with her over sized shoes... Great work!!:)

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Sue! Love the star shape! Happy New Year!

CraftinGranny said...

This is one bit of creative genius. I love the star shaped card Sue and you've colored the image beautifully. "Hugs" Carol

Selma said...

I really like this idea Sue. Great card. I am so happy you get to see Nilla this time. She is such a sweet lady. Hope you get to spend some stamping time together.