Monday 4 March 2013

C'est la Vie!






Bonjour.......feeling a little french around here today :) 


I couldn't resist this sweet stamp from Stampendous when I saw it in store at Scrapbook Boutique.


Such sweet images, I love the cat.....  oh and the fancy French poodle  ..... too funny!!!



Evelyn has the card details over at the Scrapbook Boutique Blog today and I've added the product list below.

I had fun with dies, the little rolled rose from Memory Box, is a favourite of mine and the faux crochet border is perfectly pretty.  I coloured my image with Prisma pencils, keeping the colours as soft as I could. 

I'm so pleased you called past today ............See you soon. xOx

Photobucket













8 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Oui Oui! This really is the sweetest Sue, lov ethe ribbon and flowers and that wonderful cart. I didn't even see the cat til you pointed it out, how fab!

Glenda said...

This is so beautiful. Love the softness of the card. Well done!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, love the image & the papers you used with this too!!!!
thanks for missing me, nothing wrong, just busy LOL

Selma said...

Love the pastel colors Sue. This is so beautiful.

Betty Benton said...

Oh so soft and pretty! Loving that beautiful bow!

Beverley said...

What a chic card, love the edge, rose & bow they really add to the Parisian feel. Hugs Bev x

Lorraine said...

Love the colouring so soft and elegant. Hugs xx

Susan Hogan said...

Ditto all the above. Sue, do you tie your bows and stick them on or tie them into the ribbon and stick it all on together? It looks fabulous, however you did it. Great Prisma work!