Saturday 23 March 2013

Uniko Studio - Just Because


Good Morning Bloggers,

I have a Uniko Studio card to share today. These clear stamps are such a delight to work with, so why don't I reach for them more?.......Not sure, but I'm thinking over the next week I'll try to put that right.  Maybe find a couple of challenges to play along with........that's something else I've let slip :(




This card uses Decorative Doilies stamped within a masked area, embossed double lines enclose the stamped images and two strips of DP in matching colours complete this CAS card.

Drop by tomorrow for another Uniko Studio card.



Photobucket

Products used:
Uniko Studio Decorative Doilies
Inks: Hero Arts Butter Bar, Memento Lulu Lavender, s.e.i. tiffany. Versafine Onyx Black.
DSP: MME the sweetest thing - Lavender.

8 comments:

Jose said...

Nice card, love the colour mix too.
Jose

Deborah Frings said...

This is beautiful - I do like these doilies they are so versatile.

Patti J said...

Great card - love how you masked the focal area! And that tap is fun! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

I say exactly that when I see someone use something I have - "Why don't I use that more?". Certainly must start dipping into some of my older sets more often - some haven't had some love for too long - thanks for the inspiration.
Great card.

Gillian R said...

This is such a pretty card

Shirley-Anne said...

Love this use of the doilies for this beautiful CAS card

Beverley said...

Sue you are such an inspiration. I love how you have masked the doilies & framed them with banner strips. Lovely. Great to see you inking up your Uniko Studio stamps again :)

lostinpaper said...

What a great idea to mask of your panel, it creates such a wonderful focal point!