Sunday 24 March 2013

Uniko Studio Stamps - Just for You

Hello Bloggers,

Day 2 of my Uniko Stamps run!

This card uses Pure Florals: Gerbera a really gorgeous set with solid and outline stamps as well as a selection of simple sentiments.



I'm entering my card into Simon Says EASTER/SPRING challenge  and
 this week's CAS challenge # 9 at Addicted to CAS which is also a Spring theme.



For this card I stamped the images to a strip of white card. This is trimmed to fit over some punched green cardstock, with a sentiment stamped just below.  I've also added three ABS Sprinkles to complete the card.

Call back tomorrow to see Day 3's card :).


Photobucket
Products used:

Uniko Studio Stamps: Pure Florals: Gerbera
American Arts Green Card
ABS Icycle  Sprinkles
Inks:  Hero Arts Butter Bar, Versafine Onyx Black, SU Pear Pizzazz.

14 comments:

Gillian R said...

Lovely, so nice & summery, wish we had the weather to match

Janelle said...

Such a vibrant card, Sue. The gerberas are amazing.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Sue , Happy Easter before I forget ..
Now this is a bright happy card love the flower image , leaves and scallop edged panel .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Lorraine said...

It looks so clean and fresh, love it and the one below. X

Beverley said...

A delight to see Sue in such lovely Spring colours, seeing as Spring has been delayed here with more snow!! Looking forward to see what you've in store for day 3! Hugs Bev x

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely beautiful! I adore this set the flowers are so pretty. This really is a breath of spring!

Loll said...

Love the bright yellow daisies ... definitely a happy and spring-y card! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS! Loll :)

Unknown said...

A beautiful splash of colour Sue - especially in the weather we're having at the moment. Thanks so much for joining the fun at A2CAS.

Karen x

Darnell said...

Mmmm, I really love this one, Sue! So full of summer sun, it makes me feel warm looking at it!! (Do you prefer "Sue" or is it okay if I call you "Tilly?")

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful card! I love the cheery yellow flowers! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Cathy said...

Hi Sue, this image is gorgeous, I love the cheery colours, Cathy :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Your flowers are gorgeous and I love the clean design! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

lostinpaper said...

In a word, Stunning!

Marion said...

Wow, this is a beautiful card. Those gerberas stamps are gorgeous!