Tuesday 19 March 2013

TT058 - Mix and Match


It's my turn for Topical Tuesday at AnnaBelle Stamps.  I've shared how I combine both digital  and stamped images on a card.  You can check it out on the AnnaBelle Stamps Blog.

I hope you might be tempted to give this a try and share your projects over at Stamp Embellish Create tagging your card TT058.




Here's another card using both digital and stamped images.




Thanks for taking the time today........

   
All Products from AnnaBelle Stamps.

Digital Images: Stamp Embellish Create

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Both cards lovely Sue. x

craftieodmae said...

these are both gorgeous, I love the first one, dots, you just can't go wrong with dots.

Selma said...

You did a great job combining the two techniques. Both cards are beautiful. Love that cat.

lostinpaper said...

Fabulous Sue, I'm heading over to check it out!