Friday 8 March 2013

Let your dreams take flight.....AC158






Hello Bloggers,

Hope you're ready for a new challenge from AnnaBelle Stamps.  Andrea has a colour challenge for us and for my card I used one of the ABS FREEBIE images available to everyone.  

These pretty butterflies are a digital image that I pulled into a Photoshop Elements page.  I've altered the sizes and also used the dropper to pick up the colours from Andrea's sample above to colour my butterflies.....what fun!  I also added some tiny butterflies, changing the opacity to give me a pale image as a filler, if you like!  The sentiment is also computer generated for this card.


I'm loving the Watermelon digital paper and this satin ribbon is delish!!!! To finish I popped up the Blueberry butterfly adding some glitter to it's wings and three blueberry 4mm Sprinkles.

Hope you can join in again, one randomly picked entry will win a prize to shop the AnnaBelle Stamps store.   Need more inspiration? Then go check out the Belle's cards.......Links can be found under the DT tab at the top of my page.

Just a reminder to my followers..........add your name to my CANDY post.... One of you will receive  a little  card making treat .........


Photobucket
All products available from:    AnnaBelle Stamps Store.
Smooth White Card.
Classic Cherry Digital Collection: Watermelon
Watermelon Satin Ribbon
Blueberry Sprinkles.

4 comments:

lostinpaper said...

This is super sweet Sue. I really must give these digi images a whirl... you've set the bar pretty high though...

Selma said...

I love that watermelon paper and ribbon. What a beautiful color. The pale butterflies really help the larger ones stand out. Beautiful card.

Lorraine said...

Never used a Digi image as yet. Love what you have created must have a go. xx

Kylie said...

LOVE how you created your gorgeous card, Sue! You are so clever!!! LOVE everything about your card!

Hugs,
Kylie X