Monday 11 March 2013

Scrapbook Boutique - May Your Day Be Special





Hi Blogger's,


This card uses a Sizzix Embossing Folder from a set of two called Birds and Wreath Set.......Double the fun!!! This folder gives a really deep emboss, I hope you can see from the picture.

I've added some Heartfelt Creations stamped and die cut Roses to my embossed frame with a big bold sentiment.  White pearls for the corners and rose centres just finished it off nicely.

(If you would like to see how I shape my roses click on the 'Tutorials and Such' TAB at the top of my page.)
Thanks so much for calling past .  See you soon............



Photobucket



10 comments:

Glenda said...

What a gorgeous card! I have that folder but it is collecting dust! Must use it more!

Darnell said...

This is such a lovely card, Tilly! That would be perfect for a Mother's Day card. Thanks for the tutorial!

lostinpaper said...

Pure elegance Sue. And one of my fave sentiment sets too, you just reminded me that I haven't used it for a little while now (thanks for the gentle kick).

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Sue!!! I love the simple elegance of it.
XX

craftieodmae said...

sorry I have been late commenting, having computer problems, hope to get the new one up and going today, your card is gorgeous!!!!

Lorraine said...

Elegant Sue I have this folder must find it somewhere !!! Snow still here hopefully airport will open today, daughter Michelle has been stuck in London for two days. xx

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful card Sue! I love your CAS style and wonderful inspiration. Thanks for stopping by my blog and the nice comment. "Hugs"
ps. I need to get out and visit more.

Marion said...

Simply stunning!

JennyH said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the simple elegance. I have the Rose Creations die but have never shaped my flowers - will definitely check out your tut : )

Janelle said...

Such a gorgeous card, Sue - truly elegant! I love your roses!