Wednesday 20 March 2013

Easter Candy Winner


Back again, after a few days away. The boss said no computer this time so apart from the iphone I've been 'off line'.........Nice actually to have some time to sit with a book as well as  enjoy some retail therapy!  It's great to actually see and touch things in the craft stores and to talk about all the new exciting products. I've added a few things to my stash and even more to my wish list :)

Now I'm late drawing the winner for my little Easter Candy.........well actually I did draw a winner by writing names to strips of paper and getting Walshie to pick one out.



LORRAINE from sunny Jersey in the UK. 

This little stamp set with matching die will be heading your way.




Thanks again to my followers and to those of you who joined in.  See you soon.................

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I am soooo excited thank you Sue. You are too kind. x