Friday 2 January 2015

One Little Word for 2015....







enjoy

verb
  1. 1
    take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion).
    "I enjoy watching good films"
    synonyms:likelove, be fond of, be entertained by, be amused by, be pleased by, find/take pleasure in, be keen on, delight in, appreciate, rejoice in, relish, revel in, adore, lap up, savour, luxuriate in, bask in, wallow in, glory in;


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I'm hoping in the coming year to 'take pleasure in'

    enjoying, freedom.
    enjoying, an adventure.
    enjoying, new places, people too.

    It might not all be good but that's OK, as long as the boss is with me it'll be fine!

 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I hope to find some time to 'enjoy' this year lol, it can't possibly be busier than last year and I still managed quite a few smiles in there. Have fun with all your endeavors and Have a fantastic 2015, Hugs Therese x

Anonymous said...

Happy 2015.
I truly hope you enjoy every moment of 2015. What a great word choice. :)

Theresa's Studio said...

This a great word to feature on your post. May you and the "boss" enjoy a great New Year! I too have a wonderful DH that makes everything enjoyable.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Enjoy is a great word, I think we are all guilty of forgetting to enjoy things from time to time.

Hope 2015 is a good one for you and the boss. xx

Darnell said...

I always end my posts with Enjoy your day, so you know I really love this post, Sue!! Hugs, Darnell