Tuesday 13 January 2015

Spread your wings...........


Hello,

Months ago I pinned a photo to my PINTEREST board here that is regularly re-pinned! It's an amazing picture that I still love, so I've used it as the inspiration for this CAS card, hope you like.



This super little Aeroplane was a single clear stamp I bought from Scrapbook Boutique some time back and at the time I hand cut around the stamped image.  The sentiment is stamped to a strip of die cut vellum.  I've listed all he products below.


Thanks for dropping by!
 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png









2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Super fabulous Sue, I can see why you were inspired! (hope it's not garuda... my friends just had their holiday plans upheaved)

Janelle said...

Such a joyful simple card! I love the simplicity of the red plane on the blue. You can't go wrong with that colour scheme.