Saturday 25 July 2009

Hello!!!

Hi everyone,
how's your Saturday? It's been a good day again here, plenty of sunshine so a good time to be working out in the garden. Oh how I'd love one of those gardens you can potter in with a big sunhat and a basket over your arm - do you know what I mean? Instead I wear the thickest gardening gloves I can find and spend my time picking up leaves and trying to keep the bush out. For the non Aussies - the bush means the natural land around us (its pretty wild!!).

No cards to post today - sorry I'm working on a new collection of mine - something a bit different for me as a change. I will start posting this in a couple of days or so.

Just a reminder that the Gina K Designs release preview starts with a blog hop on Sunday central US time which means Monday 13.00 for us Aussies! So my Monday post will be scheduled to start with them as I' ll have a card to show!!!!! I'll also have links for the GKD design teams blogs so there will be lots to look at - you have to see these new sets!!!

OK better get on - Till next time

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

ok, we'll be looking!

CraftieConnie said...

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

Unknown said...

Sue thank you for stopping at my blog, I look forward to seeing more of you wonderful work!