Tuesday 28 July 2009

Vintage Collection!!!!

Hello again,
For all you lovely people out there who came to my blog yesterday to check out my card and gift box - a big THANK YOU! What a buzz to read all your comments. I'll share the link for the little gift box with you today I picked it up from Bev who is such a lovely lady and a great card maker so check her out too.
Today I've got two cards to show you from my 'Vintage Collection', at the moment I have four in the collection but I will be adding to it in time. These cards a different is as much as so far they have no stamping on them,that's not to say I won't stamp on them in the future though!
The first one in Green is my favourite - she looks as my Mum would say 'a bit of a madam'! You will probably have to click on the images to see them properly.
There isn't much to say about these cards except that I got them from an Internet site (the badge is on my sidebar but the address is http://oldphotoalbum.blogspot.com). They are free to be used but not added to a collection to sell. I also have a set of 5000 Royalty Free images I bought some time ago that I have used on cards, but beware, you have to be sure that they are free to use.
The fun with these cards is picking the style and the paper and embellishments to go with them.
The green one I kept quite simple using the two dominant colours in the image with just an addition of ribbon on the tag matt and some sparkle in the four corners.
The lemon card is made in the gate fold style with the image matted onto bright gold in keeping with her dress. The only other embellishment being the gold shimmer ribbon tied into a big bow.
I'll be back tomorrow with the two cards that make up this set.
Thanks for dropping by, I hope you'll leave me a comment to let me know what you think of these.
Till tomorrow............

7 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Such pretty vintage images - love the way you've put these together Sue. Looking forward to seeing the others
xXx

craftieodmae said...

wow! You do such gorgeous work, these are gorgeous!

Juls said...

these are just stunning! I love the vintage look!

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are soooo awesome! I love the vintage feel! I can't wait to see more!

Michele Kovack said...

These are all gorgeous!!!

CraftieConnie said...

Stunning work on a stunning collection!

Kym Weber said...

Oh my, oh my, these are just stunning! They are absolutely gorgeous. Awesome work!!