Friday 3 July 2009

Will someone please pinch me!!!!



Hiya,
Those of you who visit me often know I spend a lot of time at Stamp TV. Gina K and her Design Team share a wealth of knowledge with us by way of YouTube tutorials, sample cards as well as on line classes. I started stamping around the end of January this year which is about the time this site was born so a look through my gallery would show how my card making skills have come along!
At the end of June Gina sent me a message asking if I would like to be one of the Centre Stage Spotlight Design Team for the month of July!! What an honour, I can hardly believe it. The other girls in the group for July are all so talented, I've admired their cards in the gallery, what a privilege to be amongst them. So I think it will be an interesting month, I plan to make the most of it and hope you come along with me on this journey.
Thank you Gina and all my friends at Stamp TV you guys are fantastic!!!
If this is your first visit please leave me a comment i'd love to come visit you..........

ps Walshie thinks he might be on cooking duties for the next month!!!

9 comments:

slbt17 said...

2nd visit, I stopped by yesterday to check you out! Congratulations - Gina picked you for a reason!
Sandra

Unknown said...

Wow fantastic news - as a follower of your blog I am not surprised at all you have some fabby art work here well done you and enjoy it xx Janet

Robyn said...

Congratulations Sue! How exciting for you ! Can't wait to see your designs.Hope you survive Walshie's cooking!

Fiona said...

Well done Sue ! I love your cards. Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! It's gonna be a great month!!

Jo in Oz said...

Fantastic news Sue, well done you. Enjoy it! I have sent you an e mail. Jo x

Connie said...

You bet I am going to join you for this wonderful privilege! Yippee! So happy for you! See ya soon!

Kathy Jones said...

WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations Sue - I am SO HAPPY for you!!!! :)

Carolyn King said...

woohooo congrats Sue! I fell in love with your hot air balloon card on stamp tv...great job and cannot wait to see all you create this month!