Friday 10 July 2009

Mirror, Mirror

Hello all,
Not a card today - this is a project made for a 3d challenge on stamp TV hosted by Donna.
I've used flower punches, brads, pearls and ribbon here and if you look you will see I've also used a couple of Nina's bugs, stamped onto the covered mirror frame. It will probably find its way to a very girlie girl's bedroom!!!
The idea came from a class my friend Kerrie and I attended to make a Christmas decoration. We used paper, prisma flowers, charms and ribbons in that project and decorated the word NOEL, I'm sure you will have seen these around. We were so pleased with ours and each year mine is carefully unwrapped and stood on the hall table.
Thats it till next time.......


3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous mirror Sue - and I HAVE joined Stamp TV, thanx for enabling - just need more hours in my day - LOL

Juls said...

gorgeous mirror, such a sweet idea, I am sure it will be perfect for any little princess!

Kym Weber said...

Love the Noel! It is really beautiful! Love the mirror card. What a fantastic idea. It is absolutely gorgeous.