Monday 20 July 2009

You Raise Me Up!

Good Morning all!
This is another of those tall cards I quite like to make once in a while.
I have to make a challenge card for Stamp TV's sketch challenge this coming Thursday and to date I've made three!!!

This was the second one I made thinking that not many people set tall cards. However once I had finished it I wasn't too happy and decided on the card I'll blog on Friday of this week.

I'm not quite sure what it is that bugs me, I like the dp which is a double sided Kaisercraft called Rustic Charm. The image is GKD Eclectic Summer. Perhaps the layout is wrong , not sure anyway if I change the Sentiment I think it would make a passable male card!!

I did use a new corner punch that is quite neat I want to play with this see if it would punch a border.

Tomorrow I'll show you the first card I made and I know exactly why I didn't go with that one!!!
Till then..........

6 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

Hi Sue! Well I looked at it from all angles and cannot find a thing wrong with it! I love it! Colors, layout, paper, the whole thing! The corner is quite neat!

Kerrie said...

You had done a tremendous job on this card, stop panicking, you hair will be standing ups on ends soon!

Kathy Jones said...

Well I don't know what you don't like about it! I think you did a fantastic job...great colours, love the balloon theme and the sentiment matches your theme perfectly!!

Robyn said...

Passable male card??? I don't think so!! It's a great male card !!

craftieodmae said...

Girl what are you tlaking about, this card is awesome! You do beautiful work, so stop beating your self up, it's gorgeous!!!!!

Kym Weber said...

I really like this card! Really cute!! You did a fantastic job!!