Saturday 11 July 2009

Nina's Pinwheels.


Good Morning,
So you made it to the week-end, well done now you can take some time out to enjoy the things you really enjoy doing (well after you've caught up with the washing, ironing and cleaning that is!!!). It's been a good week overall here with a few projects completed, not as much as would have liked but still not too bad.
Today's card is a another one made from Nina's stamp set 'bug me anytime'. I seem to be breaking this set up a bit, need to sit down and stamp it properly to show you how it really looks - maybe over the week-end.

I've used just one of the flower images and stamped it 5 times onto white card stock with Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink . I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. That's the hard bit done!!!
My normal size white card was folded to make a long slim card.
I've used some striking blue craft card as the 1st layer and embossed this with Swiss Dots.
The dp from American Crafts called Bookshelf is used at the bottom of the card.
The 5 pinwheels were spaced across the top than a piece of ribbon was added with a ring and tag cut with a Spellbinders die and coloured with Copics. - Phew that was quite a sentence!!!
OK off to try and organise my sketch challenge for Stamp TV !! Not too sure how I'm going to draw this up at the moment any ideas??
Till next time......




8 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

WOnderful card Sue - so great to see a different shape!
xXx

craftieodmae said...

Very pretty! I love the flower........your layout is great!

Jo in Oz said...

Lovely card Sue, I love the colours. Jo x

Kym Weber said...

Very pretty card! The layout is awesome!! Great job!!

CraftieConnie said...

Love these little pinwheel flowers! This card looks colorful and so happy!

Juls said...

love the colours, and the ribbon you have used is just lush!

NinaB said...

You are so creative, Sue. I love how you lined up the flowers in this very cool card shape. Thank you for naming them after me...heehee. I hope you're having a good weekend.

Kathy Jones said...

This is so cool Sue!!! I love how you made a long narrow card, the flowers are too cute and love the colours!!!