Tuesday 14 July 2009

Patrick Police Car!!

Hi all,
say hello to Patrick Police Car - this is the latest in the digital images from Christina at Sunshine's Paper Obsessions. Another image perfect for boys cards don't you think! If you would like this image for one of the boys in your life call over to Christina's blog here and she will send you a copy.
This time I printed the image onto card heat set then coloured using Copics.
The dp is from Basic Grey (I think it's called glee) a double sided paper and I've used both sides.
The badge was cut using my Pazzles Inspiration and embossed in gold with the sentiment computer generated and cut with a small scalloped Spellbinder. I added the star to finish off.

I've been playing around with layouts over the last couple of days - no cards made just a few different layouts. I need to get a couple of cards for the challenges over at Stamp TV - Sue has posted a red, white and black challenge so think I might start with that. Then Jessica has a great sketch challenge so that will be next - You might just see these in a day or so!!!! Oh and I'm working on a Wedding card - I've never made one of these before so lots to do, better get on with it.
Till next time............


8 comments:

Robyn said...

A perfect card for BIG boys too !!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous Sue - I have mine all printed out and ready to colour!! Look what you started me on - LOL

CraftieConnie said...

You have done such a great job with Patrick, Sue! This card is fantastic!

Betty Benton said...

What a great card! Little boys, big boys, I think they would all be happy to receive a card like this!

Kym Weber said...

What a fantastic card. You did a wonderful job with Patrick.

Sunshine said...

I am just finding this now! Stooopidd flood! You did such a great job with this image hon!! I will be trying to post links on my blog tomorrow at some point...I am praying for some quiet time...yeah...I know...not gonna happen with 7 industrial blowers and 2 industrial dehumidifiers running in the basement!

Unknown said...

Like it a LOT! Especially the neon strobe lights!

Tami Grandi said...

LOVE the badge! GREAT Job!