Thursday 23 July 2009

Mojo Monday 96 -



Good Morning,
At last Mojo Monday! I actually made this card on Tuesday but didn't get to post it.
Did I say earlier in the week everyone is doing three strip cards.... well here's another! I had some fun with this little card, using two of Nina's stamps from bug me anytime.

  • Stamps: GKD bug me any time.
  • Papers: GKD Pure Luxury heavy base weight pure white and layering weight in pure white, pale pink craft card, GKD Digital paper, summer fabric - gauze, DP is from Heidi Grace Designs. Green specialty paper.
  • Inks: VersaFine vintage sepia and Copic Markers
  • Additional embellishments: Green ribbon, silver clip.
My one inch strips of dp are layered onto pale pink craft card. I've started with pale Pink followed by the digital paper before attaching the three strips. Two rows of stitching were added top and bottom followed by the green ribbon.
I stamped the two images with the aid of my stamp-a-ma-jig then coloured them with Copics.
Using two Spellbinders circle dies I cut first the stamped image then a larger scalloped circle of the specialty paper. Once they were stuck together I cut into the scallop all around to make it look a little frayed then attached them to the card.
The tag was also cut with a Spellbinders die once the sentiment from the same set was stamped. I've used the silver clip to attach this to the card.

Hope you like this card, tomorrow I'll show you my card for the sketch challenge over at Stamp TV. I hope those of you who are members over there will join in and make a card.

Till tomorrow..........

9 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

This is gorgeous! and you bet your little bunny I am going to do your challenge!

Tina said...

So pretty...love the colors you used.

Kerrie said...

Very cute card, must get cracking...

Juls said...

I love this card so much, just love everything about it! the soft colours are beautiful and that image is just adorable! great card!

Debbie Pamment said...

You've been doing some gorgeous work - am just playing blog catch-up after my "fun" week. Thanx for all the fabulous eye candy Sue - and for introducing me to Sunshine Stamps!!!
xXx

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card! I love this set of stamps, you can do so much with it! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

jo-in-oz said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I love the stamp, so cute. Jo x

Selma said...

I love the softness of this card. You did a beautiful job putting it all together.

Kym Weber said...

Really adorable! Just love the look of this layout. So cute!!