Wednesday 8 July 2009

Nina's Mojo 94

Oops nearly forgot to post this little card today. This is my card for Mojo Monday, and I've called it Nina's Mojo because the little stamps I've used are from Nina Bracket's 'Bug me Anytime' stamp set. Nina designed these stamps for Gina K and they are really gorgeous you will be seeing plenty more cards using this set I promise. Check out Nina's blog here.
  • Stamps: GKD bug me anytime.
  • Paper: White and pale lemon craft card, DP is from DCWV Nana's Nursery premium stack
  • Ink: Versicle old rose
  • Embellishments: KAISERscrapbook rhinestones and gross grain ribbon.
The pale lemon card was embossed using Swiss dots and layered with a narrow strip of pink/green dp. I used my SU spiral binding punch on one end of this strip.
The ribbon followed by the green check was added. Then I stamped the pinwheel flowers over a scrap of white card which was then mounted to some more of the pale lemon and added to the card. I used two Spellbinders circle dies to cut the last element which had been stamped with another of the flower images from Nina's set. This was attached to the card with foam tape.
To finish the card I added the rhinestones to the centre of all the flowers.

Tomorrow I will be posting the second in Christina Bowers digital images it's another one for the boys so definitely worth a look!!!!
Till then...............
Edit: Sorry this is not a good picture the sun came out whilst I was taking shots of a couple of my cards and in my haste to post them I haven't played with photoshop!!!!

6 comments:

Juls said...

sweet card, love the dotty background!

CraftieConnie said...

Sue, this is such a great card with the softer colors. Love it!

NinaB said...

Oh, you really made my day, Sue. I love your card with its soft colors. I can't wait to see the rest of your creations.

Jeanette said...

This is so pretty! I love all the details and the lovely soft colors! Hugs Jeanette

Anonymous said...

I found you from over at Mojo Monday Blogspot. You're card is adorable. I loved this sketch and you've done a wonderful job with it. I also love Nina's stamps. I have some as well. She is a good blogging buddy of mine. She is such a lovely and kind woman.
I'm glad I happened upon your blog. I'll be back : )
Lisa Walsh

Selma said...

This is such a pretty card Sue. I love Nina's new set.