Friday 2 April 2010

Annabelle Stamps .....Say It With Flowers


Hello,

Happy Easter all!

I'm really excited today, my first post as a design team member for Annabelle Stamps!
Thank you so much Andrea, for inviting me to join you and the talented girls that make up
your design team. I'm all set and ready to go....... so lets get started.

The theme for this weeks card is, Say It With Flowers, which gives a hint to some of the new stock being added to the Annabelle range. Colour coordinated Petal Kits, with 36 flowers in three sizes. Gems and pearls, a mixture of sizes, plus 1 metre each of three ribbons. These kits are available in Browns, Pinks, and White.





For my card I wanted to feature items from the brown kit. We're moving into Autumn in Australia so I've gone with Autumn colours. I've used five of the flowers on my card, made up of small and medium . I had some fun colouring a couple using another of the new products to the store Copic Markers......ooh yum! A Swiss dots embossing folder was used to decorate another of the petals. For the flower centres I've used various gems (new), sprinkles and pearls from the Petals Kit.

My base card is pure white. The sentiment from 'Flowers With Love' was stamped in chocolate chip ink before embossing the line on either side with the help of my ScorPal.

Two small flowers from the same set were randomly stamped onto some American Crafts card from their Autumn range, using Versa Mark ink.

I crimped a piece of tan card and cut it to the barrow shape, inking the edges with chocolate chip. A brown button from my stash represents the wheel. I've arranged the flowers and gems attaching all with double sided tape. Before attaching to the base card I wrapped the brown polka dot ribbon around the base.

Take a moment to check out all the new stock available right now at Annabelle Stamps and come and join us........Say it with Flowers.

I've listed all the design team members in the left side bar, just click to go visit their blogs for more projects this week.

Till next time.........

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Congratulations.... So awesome! I can say I knew you "when"! LOL! Your card is awesome! Such a creative work of art!

Theresa's Studio said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you here on being on the DT at Annabelle stamps. Will be headed there to ck it out. Love the card with the great flowers!

Rene Sharp said...

Hi Sue. Welcome to the team!! It is such a wonderful group of ladies to work with, Andrea is a star and of course the stamps are so easy and fun to work with. So happy you are joining us. Great card. Love your ideas. Smiles, Rene'

Robyn said...

Oooh! How exciting! Congrats to you! Love your pretty wheelbarrow!

MicheyMoo said...

What lovely colours Sue!! This is so cute and you've done a lovely job arranging all those beautiful flowers.
Hope you're feeling better. xx

redwasher1 said...

SUE!! Congratulations!! Your card is truly awesome love how you did the wheelbarrow!!! Happy Easter to you and yours!!

Ida said...

Welcome to the DT - Love your card and the wheelbarrow of flowers spilling out (so pretty). Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter.

Andrea said...

Hi Sue,
Fabulous card! Love everything about it!
Andrea
x