Tuesday 27 April 2010

Two for Tuesday!!!


Hiya,

The boss is home again today and we're off on a shopping mission!
I feel as though I've done very little other than design team work lately!....... I'm desperate to get back into some kind of routine but it's busy and going to get worse on the run up to our trip!!!

I've been really lucky in the last couple of weeks and won two very sweet candy packages! Thanks so much Kim and also Cathy ........ thank goodness these are the non fat candy!!!!


I have a couple of quick cards to show you today. Both these were made quite quickly (for me!) playing with new stamps.

I didn't get to post these before I went out because it was so dull this morning! Just took some quick pics inside so they're not the best!!!




This second card has a circle cut from the middle of the doily to show the stamped sentiment in the middle. I also added some clear embossed butterflies.

Oh dear hope I can get back to normal tomorrow!!!!!

17 comments:

Juls said...

these are both just gorgeous! Love the colours and the layout of your first one, just so elegant! hugs Juls

MicheyMoo said...

These are beautiful, elegant cards Sue. I especially love the doily stamp - I'm resisting picking it up from my local shop!! xx

craftieodmae said...

Sue, both of these cards are absolutely gorgeous!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love both of these cards. Very elegant! The embossed butterflies are a great touch. Great color choices!

Robyn said...

Hi Sue! All's well "down the road"!!Love both of the "Tuesday Two" but especially the first one...so elegant!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wow GF! Love your cards... the 1st is so elegant and the 2nd is so cheerful! You are so versatile!

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful cards . First is my fav. simply so elegant .

Axes DesigNs said...

I love your cards they are so cute and elegant..

Anonymous said...

gorgeous clean cards SUE, so glad I stopped by to peek!!!

BeautifulDees said...

Yor blog is so pretty, and your card's are very classy. What talent I see here.
Love ya,Debbie

Patti P. said...

Sue, love both of these...I think your pictures are great! Hope you calm down soon ... routine is good sometimes.

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous cards, Sue. The first is beautifully elegant and the second has a terrific "peek-a-boo" doily!

Kerrie said...

Hey Walshie, just love both your cards .... are you counting down,.... I am

Jose said...

2 lovely cards, I especially like the first one, looks like it has 'class'

Rach said...

wow, stunning cards.x

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love the silhouette image on the first and the gorgeous colour choices, lovely cards Sue!

redwasher1 said...

Sue, both of your cards are just lovely! Congrats on winning some candy!!