Thursday 28 October 2010

150,000 Blog Visits for Selma's amazing blog!!!!


Hi,

You might have noticed the link under my CANDY box in the right column for Selma's Blog Candy.
If you haven't paid a visit to Selma's blog you should pop over.  Scroll through to see the beautiful dimensional projects she makes boxes, bags etc. Her floral cards are breathtaking and really the feature of her blog.  She cuts, punches and arranges stamped images to perfection.  I know lots of my followers are followers on Selma's blog too.......We met through Stamp TV where Selma is regularly asked to design cards for the stamp designers. 

To celebrate Selma is offering Blog Candy, if you pop along to her blog I think you'll become a regular visitor, she is an inspirational card maker.  Congratulations Selma, I said when I first met you I'd like to spend a day stamping with you and that stands...... one day!!!! It won't be too long before you double this  number that's for sure! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Selma said...

Oh you are so sweet Sue. Thanks for posting my blog candy. It has been an amazing year. Love to share my work with others. I am a great admirer (did I spell that right?) of yours. Your work is always an inspiration to me.