Thursday 21 October 2010

Just Popped in with some Christmas Cheer!!!!!



Hi all,

It's been a busy week this week meeting up with friends, which is always good fun. Walshie and I have just come in today after a run up the coast.  The weather today has been lovely so it was good to spend some time outside.  Our plan is to try and get away more this summer so will need to get myself a little better organised!

I have this card I made last week using one of WMS older Christmas sets 'Very Vintage Christmas'.  I'm thinking of some post friendly cards for my overseas post this year and want to keep embellishments and layers down to minimum!

I started with SU Kraft and stamped the snowflake using white chalk ink then inked the edges.  The focal image is stamped to some white hammered card in SU Poppy Parade and sits on a scalloped circle of the same coloured card.  The holly was from the same set coloured with Copics and cut out, with just three Annabelle Stamps Cherry Sprinkles to complete the card.

Tomorrow is Annabelle Stamps Say it in challenge day ....... I hope you'll pop by for that and don't forget you have until Midnight 22 October  Aus. time to take advantage of the Free Postage offer for this months release.  All the details can be found here.

See you soon............



Photobucket

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Another beauty Sue!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super sweet Christmas card. I bet the run up the coast was awesome... so wish we were going into spring!

Kerrie said...

I'm liking the simple cards, very pretty!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Very elegant Sue, would look lovely on my dresser!

:) Marcia