Sunday 3 October 2010

Thank you!!!!!!!

Our Clocks change Sat/ 2am.......we loose an hour ....... yawn.......... Our clocks move forward by one hour!  So unless they change in the US too we're gaining just a little more on you guys ......the UK is about to change around now too ........ must check the world clock!





I mentioned in my post yesterday about Carolyn King's Card Drive.   Yes that's the link up at the top right hand side. Take a moment please and read it.

I've been admiring the cards I've seen made to share with those who take care of, or have family members who suffer this saddest of diseases, Alzheimer's.  So far, and I'm touching wood here, it's thankfully not something I've any experience of.  

I made this card and I've added a few more to send on Monday. I hope they might be put to good use. This is such a worthy cause and let's be honest how many of us who make cards have 'a few' waiting for good homes?

Mine are going to the home that looked after Carolyn's Grandmother:

The Artman Home
250 N. Bethlehem Pike
Ambler, PA 19002


See you soon.................




Photobucket

11 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a beautiful card and perfect for such a great cause!

Patti P. said...

Beautiful card, Sue. Love the soft colors and that bow is gorgeous. TFS

Shirley-Anne said...

Sue , you are very kind!
Amazing card , so pretty. Love the gingham paper , love the circle sentiment LOVE THAT BOW .

Selma said...

Yes, this is such a pretty card and just perfect for this cause. I don't think we change our time back until the end of Oct.

Theresa's Studio said...

This is one lovely, lovely card. Great great layout and color combination.
Thanks for adding my blog candy to your sidebar. Yes, I really enjoy blogging as much as you and am so glad I discovered this world in cyber space and wonderful people like you.

Andrea said...

This is gorgeous Sue, and what an amazing drive!
Andrea
x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Totally sweet and delicate! Just lovely, Sue!

Carolyn King said...

Another beautiful creation!!! Thanks again!!! hugs-Cammie

Kathy Jones said...

This is beautiful Sue - love the soft colours and lovely bow and what a wonderful cause to donate to!!

Kerrie said...

Such a sweet card.... yep daylight saving... just love it!

Joan B said...

Oh, beautiful card for a wonderful cause.