Tuesday 26 October 2010

SCS - CAS90 - Gingham



This weeks CAS challenge on SCS is to use gingham, which would have to be one of my favourite looks, especially for CAS cards.  I've printed some  baby blue gingham onto white card stock for my card.

The stamp is from Annabelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells, stamped in VersaColor Royal Blue and cut using Spellbinder circle dies. I've popped up the centre sentiment on foam dots. Four little Annabelle Sprinkles in Waterfall complete this card.

Thanks for dropping by, see you soon........
Photobucket

8 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

This is very sweet - so peaceful.

Jose said...

Gorgoeus card, it has such a fresh clean look, lovely

craftieodmae said...

sue your card is fantastic! Simple yet it says a lot!

Theresa's Studio said...

Great CAS card....love the use of the gingham.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wooooooow... this breathtaking! Perfect CAS card!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gingham is always a winner for me, it's so fresh looking! Gorgeous card, very sweet

Julia Aston said...

what a wonderful CAS design on this Sue! love the blue and white!

Selma said...

I always love gingham on a card. This is so pretty.