Saturday 30 October 2010

Two Hearts.........or Heartfelt Thanks.....



Happy Saturday Blogger's,

I hope this is the start of a good week end for you.  I've had a very crafty day today......playing with my PI and I'll share the results with you after the week end.  Tomorrow is the Roses challenge card so that's all organised ready to go, so what about this little CAS card.  

To begin I used the PI to cut the 5.5 x 4.25 card shape scoring the centre fold for me and cutting out the heart shape.  I really wanted to start getting a couple of basic cards programed into the machine ready to make quick cards, this is the first.

Waltzingmouse stamps has this little 'Frame It' set with lots of sentiments to sit within the space so I went with the heart theme.  The cut out heart has been coloured with a Copic marker and positioned within the stamped frame on foam tape.   I've used a layer of pretty dp on the inside of my card to be seen through the   cut away heart.  Adding some SU tape and two soft pink dew drops to complete.

Thanks for dropping in, till tomorrow.............


Photobucket

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

another beauty! got my Roses' card finished too,

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a perfect CAS card! Love all the white space... such a pretty work of art!

Selma said...

Very pretty. Really like the frame.

Kerrie said...

Your doing really well with your machine!... beautiful card.

Deborah Frings said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the clean and simple look - yet so, so pretty.