Wednesday 27 October 2010

Folded Flower.......


I've been playing with my Die Cutting machine and found this paper folded flower to try.
I love the sound of the machine (from now on referred to as PI or maybe 'Di the Cut') as it carries out the 'Kiss Cuts' to make folding easy.........It sure does too.  Some ribbon for the stem and leaf and I got to use some of my Japanese tape along the bottom.    How quick and easy was this and such a sweet card for a little girl.

See you soon................

Photobucket

10 comments:

Ori said...

This is very pretty :))
I love everything about this card, simple yet creative

Patti J said...

Very cute! Love your flower!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Jose said...

Sweet card Sue, and ideal for using up paper strips, I have to use my Hougie board for this and takes longer to do than with your machine.

Susan Hogan said...

Or a big girl - very cute. These medallion flowers look like hard work but I think I must try them. Cheers,

Betty Benton said...

Love the colors, Sue, and glad you're having fun playing with Di!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love this flower with all the colors...neat with the ribbon leaf and stem...so creative of you!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a super sweet little card... brought a smile to my face!

Julia Aston said...

How fun Sue! Love your flower - how great to have one of those machines! I'm trying to resist LOL!!

Kerrie said...

Different....

Selma said...

Very cute. Love the rosette flowers.