Friday 1 October 2010

Blog Candy Winner's


Good Morning Blogger's.

It's time to announce my Blog Candy Winner's.... I was so pleased to have 30 names on the list and 30th September was our Wedding Anniversary.....32 years ..... eek where has the time gone?   Anyway I added one more gift to the bundle.  1st, 2nd and third prize seems right if you get my drift.    The third prize is a stamp set of choice from AnnaBelle Stamps.

I used Random.Org:
7  3  30



Timestamp: 2010-09-30 07:02:53 UTC


So congratulations :
No 7 - The New blog page designed by Marcia  - Patti  - Stampersize.blogspot.com
No 3 - The Calico bag full of goodies - Susan  - Shogan03timetoplay.blogspot.com
No 30 - The AnnaBelle set of choice - Jose - JosesJottings.blogspot.com

I'll be in touch ladies to get your details.  Thanks to everyone for joining in and please keep watching I might have some more fun stuff coming soon!

Back at 12 today with the  Annabelle Stamps Challenge....

Photobucket

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Michelle :-)

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Sue... no kidding, really? I really won seriously? Wow THANKS!I'm SO excited can you tell?

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Congrats to all the winners - and especially Patti .... can't wait to design you something unreal!

:) Marcia from Marcia Jane Designs

Susan Hogan said...

Yep, Patti, I know how you feel! Oh WOW, THANKS, I lusted after that bag of goodies!

Jose said...

Wow! I won a set of Annabelle's stamps, lucky me! Thank you Sue. I will keep a watch on Patti's blog to see her new blog design

Nikki said...

Congrats to the lucky winners :)

craftieodmae said...

Congrats ladies!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Congrats to the winners. Will be watching Patti's blog for a new look.

Betty Benton said...

Congratuations to all three lucky ladies! Enjoy your prizes!!