Monday 28 September 2009

Alice.


Happy Monday all,

This is Alice, in case you didn't recognise her...... Alice is a digital illustration from Mo Manning. I've joined a list of people who have fallen in love with Mo's images, she draws so well and her illustrations are a delight to play with.
I used my Copic markers to colour Alice and am reasonably happy with the outcome.
I printed her out onto 120grm computer paper not card this time. Used an oval nestie to cut her out and a scalloped oval in Teal American Craft card .
The base card is White . To this I added a layer of the teal card followed by white card that was embossed through the Cuttlebug with Swiss dots. All these layers had two rounded corners.
The dp is from Cloud 9 Design - Alyssa's Garden, not sure if you can see that this has a bit of sparkle in it. I wrapped some white satin ribbon around the dp and tied a small bow before adding it to the page.
Alice was attached with foam tape to pop her up and to finish I added three Kaiser pearls in Teal.
Hope you like Alice, I'm off to colour another image..... so, take care
Till next time..............

6 comments:

Betty Benton said...

She is certainly a pretty little thing! Love how you colored her clothes!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Alice certainly has charm! Very pretty card!

CraftinGranny said...

Great card and your coloring is fantastic. Haven't made it to digi stamping yet but it probably won't be long before I try it. Just got to find one that says "BUY ME".........LOL
"Hugs" Granny

NinaB said...

What a pretty card, Sue. You colored her just perfectly.

craftieodmae said...

She's beautiful! Love how you colored her and thenput the card together! Awesome

Kerrie said...

She is adorable, your colours are fantastic;