Saturday 5 September 2009

New Adventures.....


This is the second card I made with the JustRite stamps. It uses the largest of the oval stampers
the Harmony Classic ll 2 1/4 x 3 1/16". Quite a quick card today using the gate fold layout.

Stamps: JustRite Harmony Classic Oval Stamper ll, GKD - are we there yet? by Rupa Shevde
Card: Pale lemon craft card, SU bashful blue,GKD PL layering weight pw, DP EK Sucess - Christopher stripes and circles.
Ink: Versamark, Versacolor baby blue and narcissus, Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers.
I used both sides of the two sided dp mounted onto bashful blue. Then using the machine stitched a zig zag stitch all around before attaching to the front of the card.


The sentiment inside the card was computer generated.
I've stamped the Motor Home from Rupa's set onto pw card then cut it out added some colour then clear embossed the whole image to give it some shine. This was added to the inside as my card is for a couple retiring and planning a trip around Australia.

Thanks so much for dropping by today, I hope you all have a great week-end.
Till next time........

5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

What a wonderful card to give to your friends as they begin their new adventure!

Anonymous said...

I love these gate fold cards. I'm going to have to make some soon. I like the colors that you chose.

NinaB said...

Hi, Sue...I have been having problems commenting on your blog the last few days. I don't know what's up with Blogger. I'm glad I'm able now. I love your card - and the sentiment is just perfect - a great idea for a stamp...hmmm ;-). Have a great weekend.

craftieodmae said...

Sue I love this, the layout, the colors, the sewing, I love it a ll, gorgeous card!

Mandalika said...

I love the paper you have used and the stitching is a great touch. Yet again another fabulous card Sue!