Thursday 24 September 2009

Happy Halloween.......


Hello,
Here we go again - another little digital image from KLM Digital Stamps this time. This card is for this weeks Copics Buzz Challenge over at PCP. I really enjoyed colouring this one and might just go make a matching gift bag to go with it!!!

I've used GKD Soft Sand as the card base. The dp is another digital one also from GKD and I sat this on some white card. The next layer is Pumpkin Spice heavyweight card from GKD which I ran through the Cuttlebug with a Pumpkin embossing folder.
This cute image is printed on white card which sits on another piece of soft sand before attaching to the background with foam tabs.
The sentiment is computer generated and attached with an antique copper ring.

Walshie and I spend last night cleaning up red dust!!! I was almost besides myself cos it was everywhere. I had to be restrained from stripping of quilts for washing..... just as soon as the weather settles down though they'll all get done. Hey ho .....onwards!

Thanks for dropping by, sorry to be a moaner.

Till next time...........


4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

We saw your dust storm on the news - amazing scenes!!! So sorry you have to deal with it!
But on a brighter note - your card is gorgeous!!!
xXx

Selma said...

This is a very cute card. Love that image. I was wondering how you are doing. Saw all the red dust on the news report tonight.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your card is adorable as always!

doris said...

Beautiful creation!!

Hugs
Doris