Tuesday 8 September 2009

I've got the flu AGAIN!!!!!


Hi,
sorry to say I'm sick again with the flu!!!! I sat with "Walshie" in the doctors surgery and a few days later this!!!!! My friends know I have a real problem going to the doctors for this reason. I can't understand why they don't use something on a daily basis to kill the germs in the surgery!!! Enough, I've said my piece!!

I received my new JustRite stamps this morning so am really keen to play with them if I can keep my head out of a tissue long enough that is, and get rid of this headache!!!

Hope to have a card to share tomorrow,
Till then........

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Sue! So sorry to hear you are not well! Hope you are feeling better soon (and can do that stamping!)

Selma said...

Oh Sue. I'm so sorry to hear you are not well. Did you make a big bowl of chicken soup? Isn't that suppose to be the cure? Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care.

craftieodmae said...

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, take care of your self.......we gotta have cards from you so you get better real soon!!!!

Kathy Jones said...

OH NO Sue - you poor thing!!!! I hope you recover soon!!! At least your new JR stamps have arrived so you have something to look forward to!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wishing you the speediest of recoveries, Sue! Hope your stamps don't get too lonely!

Mandalika said...

Hi Sue, I hope you feel better soon.

NinaB said...

I hope you feel better soon, Sue. I can't wait to see you get creative again.

Curt in Indy said...

Hey there! I hope you are doing better! I am so sorry you are sick! Now I'm worried because you haven't posted in awhile! Let us know how you are doing! Best, Curt