Sunday 6 September 2009

Happy Birthday Heidi!!!!


Hello,
How's your week end? hope you manage some crafting time. I sat and made this card for the challenge over at Simon Says Challenge Blog. It was Heidi's Birthday on the 3rd (I think) so a sketch challenge was set out and it's hoped to get 200 entries!!

I've used this Tilda stamp that I won (would you believe, me who couldn't win an argument!). It came via Bev's blog but from Simon Says, so I thought it appropriate.

I stamped and coloured with Copics. The Paper is from Basic Grey - Lemonade and I've used some ribbon roses sprayed with glimmer mist (1st time I've done this!). The ribbon at the bottom actually sits just above the bottom of the card but I used batting to sit the card on to photograph so you can't see this. The sentiment is from Nina Brackett's Elegant Post set.

Thanks for dropping by, why not pop over to Simon Says Challenge blog and make a card for Heidi. I think you'll love the winners prize!!!!!

Till next time....

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card Sue! Now i"m off to check out her blog, tfs

Selma said...

What a sweet birthday card. Your little Tilda is so cute. I'll go over and check out the challenge.

Jo Nevill said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love the image you have used and those scrummy papers.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Jo x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sue :-) I love this Tilda image ,,, lucky you !! :-) the papers and embellies look fab ,, the roses are stunning !! :-)


Thanks for joining this weeks special Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Iris said...

Your card is really cute, the image is brilliant and the papers are fab. Thanks for using my sketch and joining in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, love the cute Tilda and brilliant job with the sketch.
Luv
Debby