Tuesday 22 September 2009

Oriental Friends.......


Morning.......
I've a busy day today so rushing a quick post for this little card........ and please note no dp!!!

This is another card for Bizzy Becs challenge over at cratalicious challenges. I've used the little girl in kimono digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil again, it's so cute I love it. I bought some more of Mo's illustrations at the week end and have started to work with one of them so I'll have that up this week all being well!
I kept this very simple using corrugated paper, American Craft Card in Olive and Rouge with a piece of Olive satin ribbon. The base card is pure white, and the image was coloured with Copics.
Better run, thanks for dropping by.
Till next time.......

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

She is so cute!You color her perfectly!

Mandalika said...

This is lovely. I really like the colouring, I have never played with copics but I really like the way they come out.

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous card Sue, you rocking girl!

NinaB said...

Very cute, Sue. I love the simplicity of your card. It makes the focal point really stand out. Great coloring, too.

Selma said...

I agree with Nina. Your focal point really stands out. This is a beautiful card.

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card...love the image and the coloring is outstanding. Has a great Asian simplicity ...so suited for your subject.

Juls said...

love this image so much, great orienatl style card! love it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is fabulous...thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious...


Abby:)