Monday 15 March 2010

Magical Monday - Bunny Cupcake


Kim chose the challenge for this weeks TMITA/PCC freebie image 'Bunny Cupcake'. She asked us to make non traditional cards, so mine is a spring card.
I've added a link to a tutorial if you haven't tried one of these before they are really quite straight forward and a great card to make for children.

Click HERE for the tutorial.

Pink base card decorated with some Nana's Nursery dp for this card and I popped the cupcake, which was coloured with Copic's, and sentiment up on foam tabs.

Hope you have time to join in this week, we'd love to see your version of a non traditional card. Have fun and don't forget to check out all Nina's images here .

I'm off to do some colouring so till next time..............

16 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic! And I love your gems!

Kathy Jones said...

That is SO COOL and I love how you decorated it!!! I am soooo going to have to try that tutorial!! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwwww so cute! Love how you colored your bunny! I'm still painting... you can come with your hubby! We could stamp and he could paint!

Juls said...

so creative and just too cute! Love it! Hugs Juls

Betty Benton said...

Love your spring card, Sue!! Love the use of brads on the three corners and the tag!!

Nilla said...

Love it, love how you colored the bunny and it goes so well to the papers! Perfect! Hugs Nilla

CraftinGranny said...

First time I've seen a "spring" card so I'm off to see the tutorial. Thanks for the link. Great card Sue!
"Hugs" Granny

Kim Mc said...

hehe, great card style, Sue!! Guess great minds think alike!! Yours is absoluately adorable and I'm not saying that because pink's my favorite color! Love it, thanks for the inspiration! :)

Aloha, Kim

Kerrie said...

Great card sue.... love the whiskers....

Pat said...

Hi Sue,

Super card, love the gorgeous stripey paper and the colours you have used.

Pat xx

Danielle said...

Soooo cute! Sue, you did a fab job with this challenge and I love the pretty paper! Those flower gems add such a lovely touch!
Hugs, Danielle

redwasher1 said...

Sue, I love your spring card and I have never tried it, yours is so sweet! I hope to get to play this weeks challenge.

CraftieConnie said...

So cute, love this pop-up Sue!

Unknown said...

Lovely. I like spring cards too xxx

Selma said...

This is so cute. The design is perfect for a spring card. I like how you added the flourishes on the bottom panel.

Nina said...

Sue this spring card is super cute, need to try a lot of these cards posted this week! Love your pp and your whiskers are too cute!! everything is just "springy"! :O)