Tuesday 23 March 2010

Simply Saturday - Embossed Rose


Hello,

Here's my CAS card for this week. Andrea's Simply Saturday sketch asked for some dry embossing. I've used my Spellbinder dies to give me a raised image on the front of my Ivory Linen card. I now realise I used this little stamp for one of my earlier CAS cards. It's from Annabelle Stamps and called Flowers with Love. It's such a pretty shape and once stamped only needs a little colour to give a pretty image. I used Copic markers to colour mine......so quick, though I will have to line the inside of my card as the alcohol ink has bled through a little.

Once the sentiment from the same set, was stamped I added two blossom sprinkles from AnnaBelle Stamps to complete this quick and easy card.

Join me making one CAS card each week and before you know it you'll be hooked!!

Till next time........

7 comments:

CathyC said...

this is just beautiful!
I love the simplicity of this one - just a touch of bling! ;-)

Andrea said...

Beautiful Sue! Love the linen texture on your cardstock, and the embossing looks fantastic. Thanks for playing along with me and sharing your creation :)
Andrea

Nilla said...

Simply beautiful! Hugs Nilla

The Other Patti Sue said...

Simply elegant! Gorgeous GF!

Selma said...

Such a beautiful CAS card. I really like that little flower and the embossing if fab.

CraftieConnie said...

So pretty!

Fiona said...

Love the embossing, you are very clever. The little flower is cute too.