Saturday 13 March 2010

Polka Dot Birthday Wishes.




Good Morning Blogger's,

Hope you're all fit and well today! Sorry about the rushed post yesterday but the boss was home and he'd finished painting in the en-suite and Wardrobe so we put back most of the stuff I cleared out a few days ago! Horrid job, but I got rid of a huge bin bag of old clothes and would you believe got the shoes down to 20 pairs........not bad ah. The boss is really good all the hangers face the same way when he puts away........now I have to keep it like that.

So onto today's card, I've used a stamp from an annabelle stamps set 'Flowers with Love'.
Stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Soft Sand card and coloured with Copic's. The swirls have been inked using a glitter pen and I also high lighted some of the flower centres with the same pen. The bottom corners of this and the base white card have been rounded.

The dp is a Christmas Kaisercraft card with an Apron Lace punched border along the bottom. The sentiment from the same set is stamped onto the dp. I added the white satin ribbon across the top of the dp and attached a red button to the centre of the bow.

To finish my card I added two 5mm Cherry Sprinkles, also from annabelle stamps.


This photo shows the sparkle added with the clear glitter pen.

Thanks for dropping by, hope you have a good week end and if I don't get back before I'll be posting late on Monday my card for Nina's TMITA/PCC Magical Monday. Hope to see you then.


6 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

Love this card, Sue! The ribbon with the button is a nice added touch!

craftieodmae said...

Awesome card!!! Don't ya love it when our jobs around the house get done!!

Betty Benton said...

This is so pretty! Love the red with white polka dots and the red button on the white ribbon.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So gorgeous! Love the white bow with the button! Great added touch! Hey send the boss to my house... my DH doesn't do the painting... I do!

Kerrie said...

I just love poker dots, such a fresh card..... what a good husband you have!

Nina said...

Sue, so simple and lovely. I always love buttons on bows!