Tuesday 9 March 2010

Simply Saturday 060310 - Love blooms.


Click on the link to check out the sketch.

I've used a small image from an annabelle stamps set called Flowers With Love.
This is a sweet set with 10 images and 5 sentiments for Aus $19.95 so great value.
All the card stock for this card was from my odds and ends bin
and I found this brad in my stash.

I've set myself a challenge to make one CAS card a week and to only use card from my odds and ends bin..........want to join me???? Send me the link if you do, I'll come take a look.


7 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

Lovely little card, Sue! Have a great day! I am heading off to bed, heheheheheheh!

Kerrie said...

Very elegant!

Andrea said...

Very cute Sue, and I love your faux stitching! Thanks for playing along this week :)
Andrea
x

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous card!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome! Sometimes CAS cards are so refreshing! Is this a challenge? Create a Cas w/scraps? I'm on!

Selma said...

Very pretty CAS card.

You always make me smile and I have left you something on my blog Sue. http://selmasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/

Shirley-Anne said...

Love that card ! clean and crisp.
Shirley-Anne