Thursday 25 March 2010

Tiddlyinks - Pillow Box




I had a play yesterday, I received this sweet image from Tiddlyinks, her name is Annie and I had to colour her.
The Prisma's and Gamsol were still on the work top so I've used these to colour.
Couldn't resist adding a blossom sprinkle from AnnaBella Stamps to add a little bling!

She decorates a pillow box ready for a certain Birthday girl who still loves Pink and Purple.
Hope you like this scruffy flower too - I know most people use a punch to punch out the shapes I used a small scalloped Spellbinder for mine - it works!!!
10 layers sprayed with some glimmer mist........job done.

OK a couple of links for you The Flower is here, and the pillow box is here.
If you like this image check out Tiddlyinks digital designs here, or join the group on PCP.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Kerrie said...

Hey Walshie, this is really cute, your colouring is just fantastic, very clever with the flower using spellbinders!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What Kerri said! LOL! This is really cute! I've never made a pillow box! Thanks for the inspiration!

Betty Benton said...

So pretty! Love the pattern on your box, the image you colored and that wonderful ribbon -- the color is scrumptious!

Betty Benton said...

Oops! Forgot to say how much I like the flower too!

craftieodmae said...

now this is just awesome!!!! Love it

Jenny said...

Guess what Sue?!

You are a prize winner from the CCS blog hop - now you just hop on over to creativeclearstamps.blogspot.com
to claim your prize!

Congrats!!