Sunday 28 March 2010

Sassy Cheryl's #4 - Easter Bunny.

Scroll down to see March-ing with The Troups which was my first post today.




Two posts today..... I wanted to get my card up for Sassy Cheryl's Challenge. Week four and Tracy is hosting the challenge to make an Easter card or 3D project.

Love all these images.......have you checked them out yet? you really should. Click the link in the side panel.

Mmm I have an Easter basket made ready for TMITA/PCC on Monday so decided on a card for Tracy's challenge. My card is 6'' tall x 4'' wide.

How gorgeous is this bunny? I love his face and big feet. Look at those knees too......like knots in cotton (that's one of my Dad's!!!). I sized and printed him, then coloured him with Copic Markers. I also lightly sponged around the image.

Who says 'Blue and Green should never be seen"........ well my Dad used to say that too!!! Can't understand why ..... nature puts them together all the time!

The dp is Basic Grey Lemonade with a mat of American Crafts Cricket. A Fiskars Apron Lace punch was used to punch both sides of the plain dp and I've punched either side of the image to thread my pale lemon satin ribbon through. Two jeweled butterflies sit at the top of the image with a small sentiment stamped and popped up a the bottom.

Back tomorrow, hope you can drop by for my challenge on TMITA/PCC.


10 comments:

Kerrie said...

Love your layout, and agree this image is just adorable.

craftieodmae said...

Awesome card, love your layout and that image is so adorable!!

Shirley-Anne said...

What a fun card , great layout. I have a surprise for you on my blog.

Alina said...

Beautiful card, Sue, I have nothing against blue and green together! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs, Alina

CraftieConnie said...

Love him and your card, Sue!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just to darn cute! I love,love, love that bunny image!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Sue, this is gorgeous. I love the papers too! You always do such an amazing job.

The Wired Angel said...

Great job on this Sue.. a real cutie and you did a fab color scheme. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs, Peggy

Ann English said...

I love this card-beautiful job!!! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Cheryls!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Totally cool bunny, you did a great job on this card, the elements came together really nicely!